Transfer Service Information
- Malta Airport Transfers are provided to and from any address in Malta or Gozo, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, it is however advisable to Book your transfer To or From the Malta International Airport with at least 2 hours notice, whilst for transfers to Gozo you should book with at least 24 hours notice due to ferry crossing planning.
- Standard cabs are suitable for 3-4 persons with medium size luggage or 2-3 persons with large luggage. Whilst larger groups with more luggage would need to book a Van.
- Standard Vans such as the Peugeot Traveller can accommodate up to 8 persons with medium size luggage.
- Executive Cars & Vans such as BMW 5 Series or the Mercedes Vito are also available when booking, however if you wish to travel with these vehicles please ensure to select the appropriate option at booking stage.
- If you require baby seats please ensure to make note of this in the appropriate section of the booking form.
- If you have booked an Airport Transfer on Arrival, upon arrival to the Airport and once you have cleared immigration and customs, your allocated driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall with your name and surname printed on a mid sized notice.
- If you have booked an Airport Transfer on Departure, your allocated driver will be waiting for you at the address and time indicated on the booking form.
- Important – For just after midnight arrivals – please ensure that you key in the correct date of your arrival, so that it is clear when you will be departing from your Country and arriving to Malta.
- If you are still searching for accommodation in Malta or Gozo you may follow the links throughout this website to access the particular website or service.